First class advice from a local midwife
This is a great opportunity for all you expectant mums out there to get some first class advice from a local midwife, and to also meet other expectant couples and get to know others who will be introducing their babies to the world around the same time as you.
You are welcome to bring your partner, mum, friend, whoever is supporting you through your pregnancy. Or come alone and meet other mums.
It will be a relaxed’ informal environment with lovely food and drink (one drink included in the price)
You can ask Caron questions and help to set your mind at ease ready for your upcoming birth.
Caron Newton is a practicing community midwife from Lister Hospital. She empowers couples to achieve the best outcome on their birth journey, whether it’s in a high risk setting or in the comfort of their home. She is also a busy mum with twenty nine years of mum knowledge.
When and Where:
- Monday, 12th August 2021, 6h30pm. Duration 2.5 hours.
- Address: 31 Lower Street, Brewery Barn, Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex, CM24 8LN
- Please arrive at Bear & Eden with at least 15 minutes to spare.
What is included:
- Entry for 1 adult per ticket
- Hot beverage of your choice
- Canapes selection
- Unfortunately, this is an adult only event and kids are not allowed.
- We have 20 tickets, once they are gone, they are gone!
- An email account is required to receive your ticket and proof of purchase.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- For any queries please email us at [email protected]