We are back!
18th May 2021
It’s been a long and tough year for us, but we are so pleased to say we will be able to welcome all our lovely customers back to Bear and Eden on Tuesday 18th May 2021, opening our indoor and outdoor table service up again.
We will be reopening our beautiful barn inside again. Also our outdoor seating area at the back of our shop will be available as a table service.
We are open 7 days a week, Monday to Saturday from 9am to 4pm and Sundays from 10am to 4pm.
To avoid disappointment please ensure you give us at least 24 hours notice before booking your table. We cannot guarantee you a table or a response to your booking if you send a booking via our website on the day you wish to visit! This ensures we have time to respond and deal with any special requests. Thank you!
As per the government guidelines, our reopening schedule will look like this:
Sunday 16th and Monday 17th May 2021
We will be closed for some maintenance and deep cleaning, getting ready for our grand reopening on the 18th May.
Tuesday 18th May 2021
Indoor seating reopens: Indoor socialising will become possible again – subject to the rule of six or two households. This means that you will be able to mix in indoor settings with people from your household and one more, or, alternatively, be with up to five people from different households.
21st June 2021
Hopefully, all restrictions will be lifted. We can’t wait to welcome all of our new and loyal customers back to Bear and Eden.
How will I be able to order?
On arrival the waiter will seat you at your table and take your order, you can then pay on your way out when leaving.
We are working on an exciting new online ordering and table service, more details very soon. In the meantime, check our full menu here. We offer a 10% discount on takeaways.
What Covid-19 rules do you have in place ?
- Please wear your face masks when not seated at your table, unless you are exempt and not required to do so.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival in our reception area.
- Check in by scanning the “Track & Trace” barcode at the front door in our reception area. In case you do not have the “Track & Trace App”, your waiter will take your contact details.
- We are operating a full table service at Bear & Eden, so please do not go up to the kitchen or cake area at all. Your server will look after you and the other tables in their section, in the order in which you have arrived.
- We will supply sanitising wipes in the children’s play area. Please help us keep this clean while your children are playing. Our staff will sanitise and clean this area at the end of every day.
Thank you to you all for supporting us with our takeaway service over the last six months. Without your support Bear & Eden would not have survived this very difficult time.
Gemma & Danielle
This page was last updated in May 2021.